Je Veux Que Tu Me Sucer La Bite. I Want You To Suck My Dick

Conversational French we REALLY need.

8 replies
  1. Laurent
    Laurent says:

François t’est pas une conasse, mais un superbeau salaud et quand tu dis I want yoy to suck my dick, fais gafe car pas un milimèttre carré seras inconnu par ma langue et bien profond comme breathcontrol.

2. mklsmth
    mklsmth says:

3 years of french in high school yet I learned more from Francois in this clip…. but then he is a much more …. dynamic teacher (and the mask is wonderful). I hope that there will be more lessons. Also, being insulted never sounded so beautiful.

3. Geoff
    Geoff says:

It is truly wonderful and erotic to hear Francois speak. He has a very enjoyable sound and tone to
    His voice. Is that blonde beard under the mask for real ?

4. Wilhelm Chavez
    Wilhelm Chavez says:

I really Like This Francois… I Wopuld Like to See More “French Lessons” By Sagat … enven though your a very Busy Man… Would Be Nice… Keep up The Good Work…. lol

Best Regards Francois
    William Chavez

5. frankie
    frankie says:

I see a series of French Conversational videos for the Gay traveler in Francois’ future. I also find the French language so beautiful and Francois’ voice so remarkable…he truly is a jewel….

6. Boyhous
    Boyhous says:

Who needs the Rosetta Stone when we have Francois as French teacher. I think I’m getting the hang of this french language thing. So now let me get this right… “salope” means “hello. how are you?” in french, correct? ” Casse-toi!” means “have a nice day!” and “Ta Gueule!” means “I love you”. This french stuff is easier than I thought. sigh :p

7. Camilee
    Camilee says:

Uh Francois!
    I’m your big fan!
    I love you speaking french! You even look more hotter speaking your native language. Please use french language in your movies as well.
    Good luck hottie!

Want to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!