25 replies
  1. Frank
    Frank says:

Hey Francois(.)

thx that you taking us with u too see, what u see….
    i want to see alcatraz for long time, but …no money to travel, so i have a little view from this, thx, that you show us this….
    greez
    frankie

2. Larry
    Larry says:

Salut François,

Too bad the weather was crappy. It’s really beautiful there on a sunny day.

Amuse-toi bien!

Larry (in the SF burbs)

3. christopher
    christopher says:

Je vous remercie pou le tour.
    I have not been , buy now I have idea what is it like.
    Apprecierez votre nombreuxvideos a venir.
    Choa

4. EJ
    EJ says:

That was very cool….The music made it even better…I didn’t make it onto the island when I was at Folsom in 2006 but I got some really nice pix from the pier…

5. frankie
    frankie says:

Love the B/W filming. Adds to the mystique of the prison. What a blast it would be if Titanmen could actually film there!! Love Francois Nike jacket….merci….

6. Cristiane
    Cristiane says:

Mister Black Bird,

No words, just a lot of things to think about
    Hard reality but…

Keep your eyes open ……always

Thanks for the “trip”

Cris

7. EJ
    EJ says:

Just had an great halloween…got a chance to meet Chi Chi Larue, Damien Rios, Jeremy Bilding, Chad Manning…It was a wild night….Francois you are the only one who could have made my night better.

8. afan
    afan says:

I think we need one of your sexy video m8…or at least i need it.
    i bet that one of the song in your next clip will be 3 of spears :).
    hugs from italy.

9. afan
    afan says:

well i can suggest you to open your personal shop of clothes in paris…You said that you have started your career in fashion so you can still make your firt passion your job.

10. EJ
    EJ says:

I think with your creativity you would make a good video/film director. A lot of the current a-list directors started out directing short films, music videos or commercials.

Want to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!